We are thrilled to be featured on Style Me Pretty for the second time in two weeks! Here’s just a taste from the photographer extraordinaire Agaton Strom. Check out the full gallery and article of Shawna & Wesley’s absolutely gorgeous classically modern wedding over at SMP!
Photographer: Agaton Strom | Florist: Atlas Floral Decorators | Cake: City Sweets & Confectionary | Caterer: Marcey Brownstein | Wedding Planner: Exquisite Affairs Productions | Lighting: Prestige Lighting Events | DJ: Sugartown Industries | Officiant: Jesse Hendrich | Invitations & Stationery: Type & Love Paperie | Musicians: Lucy Music, Tribute String Quartet | Transportation: Silver Star Limos | Venue: The Foundry
I had the pleasure of hosting some great women at my home and farmden in upstate New York recently. The wonderful photographer (and friend of mine) Amber Gress recently covered it on her blog and it was so lovely and I just think it is so gorgeous that I smile every time I look at it.
via Amber Gress Photography Blog:
As I mentioned in one of my last posts, I’m working on my online persona, and how I would like to better blend it with my actual living identity, which is part of why I am posting about more aspects than just weddings, or photography for that matter. Part of why I chose photography as my path, is because it gives me access. It gives me access to many worlds, many lives, and many stories. I love life, I love people, I love telling stories. I want to share stories about the places I’ve been, the people I meet, and the magic that ensues. I am very blessed to know people from all walks, and to be invited into an array of different worlds. Some of the things I love are gatherings, cooking, and good conversation with amazing women who are doing amazing things. This lunch really encompassed so much of that, and I feel so blessed to have been a part of such a lovely day with some truly lovely and talented people. The roster ranged from jewelry designer, chef, acupuncturist, event planner, to amazing self made entrepreneur. I want to thank our lovely hostess Marcey of Marcey Brownstein Catering for bringing us all together, and opening her lovely home to us in upstate NY! Please check out the links below to see the roster of lovely ladies who attended, and are doing amazing things for a little inspiration!
- Marcey Brownstein-Hostess and owner of Marcey Brownstein Catering & Events http://marceybrownstein.com
- Susan Caissey Caruso Owner of SCC Events-Event Planner in NYC, Tristate Area and Boston http://www.sccevents.com /
- Robin Chess Director of Cooking in the School, Phoenicia, NY / Kate Edmonds, Event Planner, NYC http://www.kateedmondsevents.com/
- Dana Eudy, Owner of Field Apothecary and Herb Farm http://fieldapothecary.com/
- Rebecca Ffrench Writer of Food, Entertainment, Travel and Kids interest stories and Cookbook Author of Sweet Home http://www.rebeccamillerffrench.com
- Karen Galland Fashion Industry Executive and amazing home cook / Ashley Jurgenson Owner of Top of the Garden Event Spacehttp://www.totg.biz/
- Chorthip Lagnese, Jewelry Designer and Thai Cook http://www.chorthip.com/
- Beth Riesman, Painter, Brooklyn and Margaretville, NY http://www.bethreisman.com/
- Julia Rose, Acupuncture and Healing Arts, Phoenicia, NY http://www.phoeniciahealingarts.com/
- Rebecca Shim Chef, Formerly of Menla Mountain Resort in Phoenicia, NY
- Henrietta Weekes, Owner of Henrietta Flower and Manager of The Barn on the Pond in Saugerties, NY http://henriettaflower.com